Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eat it fish!

You should celebrate Saturday Mornings with an entire box of doughnuts. We did!


Ah, the joy of making your own wrapping paper. It's cheaper and fun for all involved! Piper went to a Birthday party this weekend. We played good old fashioned party games like pin the candle on the cupcake and clothespins in a jar. She was a good sport and patiently waited for her turn.

Piper was throwing rocks in this river today. She struck us so funny when she said in a demanding voice, "Eat it fish... Eat it!"

2 comments:

Patty said...

I concur, one should always eat donuts (any day of the week)! And Piper is just looking out for the fish making sure they have enough food. Oh, the day will come when she realizes how funny and clever she really is...

Jenny said...

Donuts anyday is a great way to start the day! I love your pictures. You all are precious. tell more about your new house. Is it old? I loved the video. Lucky you!