Sunday, October 31, 2010

CANDY

Piper insisted on wearing her rain boots this evening, which would be fine on any other occasion, except the occasion in which she is also wearing a giant milk carton. Leg restrictions and over sized boots made for a less then graceful Piper. Let me add that this worked in my favor, as I attempted the delicate ballerina vibe. Broc is not pictured, because let's face it, he's Broc and hid the camera before I could snap a shot of him in his Clark Kent costume. Boo!

We visited a few neighbors for the full trick or treating experience, but decided it would be better to man our post, letting costumes come to us. It's possible that Piper ate her body weight in candy today, but it's Halloween, right? We decided that we had enough sweets for awhile, so I sent the last of the candy with the last visitor. To be honest, I could have eaten more candy, but I'm glad it's not sitting around asking me to eat it. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Momma Barnes said...

As usual, it's great to see a new post. Fun pictures and memories, wish we could have been there. Make sure you don't pack Broc's, Clark Kent outfit to deep when moving. We can get a picture in it after the move to Savannah. Love to all, and see you in a couple of weeks.

Patty said...

You should have stopped by our place to take some of our candy, we have plenty. I would have given Piper some organic milk to go with it! You guys had every category covered: superheroes, graceful ballerinas and healthy milk!

Stephen and Larissa said...

She looks so cute! Did you make her costume?

Meredyth said...

Love the costume ideas!