Wednesday, October 20, 2010

At least she's cute, right?



2 year old Piper has been a challenge, possibly the largest I've ever faced as a person. She is a roller coaster of emotions, while I am trying to maintain my normally cool head. One moment she'll be making up songs about tupperware, and the next she is sprawled out on the floor, relentless sobs, no mercy. How can her switch flip so quickly, so violently? Yes she is growing, and has teeth coming in, but knowing Piper pretty well, I am fairly certain most of her outbreaks are emotional. Does anyone know of a good book for battling the terrible 2s?
In midst of this toilsome day, I made these felt hair clips for Piper. When life gives you a lemons, make accessories??


2 comments:

Xmwjdjdj said...

I don't have any books to recommend or any experience to draw from. But if I were a 2 year old girl I imagine that being dressed up like a shark would make me happy. Or an dingo.

I'm your new friend Sam said...

Like an Australian dingo?