Friday, October 8, 2010

Anniversary

Yesterday was our 4 year mark on marriage. Broc had these beautiful fall colored flowers sent to the house, which smell oh so nice. My dear husband couldn't be happier with his 5lb bag of Sour Patch Kids and a homemade card. Not to sap out on you, but we both agree that our marriage has only gotten better.

I was looking at photos of baby Piper. It's hard to believe how much she's changed in two years time and funny to realize how much we've changed along with her.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to the next 4 and more years to come!

Unknown said...

Happy happy anniversary. I agree with Patty, but I'll see her 4 years and raise it to 44, at least.
Hey, any union that begins with Dr. Seuss vows must be a very good thing. I, for one, am glad to have been a part of it all. And really really glad that Sam said yes! :)