Friday, October 15, 2010

Countdown

There are 21 days until Broc's graduation, and 24 days until we leave for Savannah. Many of you already know that we found a fantastic house in the downtown area.
We have passed credit and background checks, so we are only a few signatures away from calling this home for awhile. I am very excited to have found this house, I can't wait to go and move our things in! I am preparing Piper as best I can for this move. I have told her that we're going to live in a new house, where we have a new place to sleep, eat and play. Where there will be new friends and new parks to visit. I have even shown her the online tour of the house. She agrees that this will be fun. At least once a day she asks, "watch new house on mommy's puter?" Back to cleaning out closets and packing little by little.


2 comments:

Patty said...

If only little Pipes was a better packing assistant...At least you know you'll have help taking things out of the boxes post move!

Stephen and Larissa said...

Glad you guys found a place. Piper's hair is getting so long and she looks so grown up!