Piper is learning how to ride a bike. I think she is a little late on this skill, simply because Broc and I have not been pushing it. Miles is finally taking longer naps (hoping I don't jinx myself here), allowing me to focus a little bit of time on Piper, laundry, etc... She can become quite discouraged and give up quickly, but today I pushed her to keep trying and she got the hang of it. Hip hip hooray! We are also focusing some time on learning a few sight words. As most of you know Piper loves books, so this is a task she is more excited to tackle. She is very familiar with the word "and," pointing it out all over the place. Preschool here we come!




3 comments:
She's just cruising along, enjoying the scenery. Way to go Pipes!
Piper is getting so big. No baby-looks anymore. Pretty, pretty!
In that last pic, those are the two most beautiful girls I've seen in a long time. Love those smiles!!
Post a Comment