On a different note, a few days ago I was at a breaking point with Miles. Having to bounce him to sleep every time he was tired was starting to get to me (especially since he weighs about 19lbs). With him being approximately 4 months old, I was more then ready to start sleep training him, but a little weary that he was still too young to learn the self sleep skill. His bedroom is our walk-in closet and it being a little dark and sad looking, I tried to spruce it up with some extra curtains. He is a great napper now! He is taking 3 to 4 naps a day, waking up happy and rested. He rarely complains when I lay him down and if he does it is short lived. This being the second time I've sleep trained a baby, I am a believer and I would reccommend the book to any pooped parent!


2 comments:
I second that, the sleep book is wonderful! It worked for us, Collin is a pro-sleeper. And thanks for keeping bath time decent, future Miles will be thankful.
Yea for naps!
Post a Comment