
This little hooligan is my favorite tea companion. While Miles was napping today we spent some time together. We sipped our tea and had a few tasty treats consisting of a Kashi bar and some tiny marshmallows for fun.Piper wore this dress for almost the entire day. Check out those sleeves will you? She has about 5 dresses (all Christmas presents) that she wears in rotation. I don't know if we will have more children, nor how many if so, but I am grateful to have both a girl and boy. I imagine we'll be playing robots and cowboys in just a few years and I am up for the challenge.
Say a little prayer for our family if you will. We will soon have to decide whether or not there need be a career change. I expect God's provision in our lives, but it seems decisions need to be made soon. Peace and love.

1 comment:
Looks like soo much fun. :) you'd better get used to her wearing dresses. Princess Julia has a closet full of them, which will be handed down before long.
Post a Comment