Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sea World!

We are only 4 hours from Orlando so naturally when the military offered an all expenses paid trip to Sea World, we said saddle up! As someone who has not been to Sea World or anything quite like it, I was just as impressed as any small child. We were in awe of Shamu and his family, learning tricks like any old pup. We had a great weekend with our family of four. May I just say that I am so crazy about my husband and kids. Miles was so easy this weekend and Piper was delighted by every sea creature (especially baby dolphins). I truly enjoy being a parent alongside Broc. He's great.
FYI Broc and I agree that we can see Piper training whales some day.












2 comments:

Patty said...

I saw Shamu when I was little, so he's probably really old by now (or has gone to the bigger ocean in the sky). What a wonderful trip!

Christa said...

Hooray! I was hoping for a Sea World blog update and this one exceeded expectations :) thanks for sharing!