Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Day

This valentine's day we had heart shaped pizzas and ice cream sundaes with a few of our adopted kids. We have this great ministry in our church where families can adopt SCAD students due to the growing number. We have four lovely young ladies who come over every couple of weeks for a meal and usually some baked goods. Piper and I had fun making some rice crispy treats and chocolate dipped cookies for their valentine bags. I also found these cute (& FREE) printable
valentines. The internet can be a wonderful resource.
Piper has always loved crafts. I need some new ideas. Preferably cheap ones as Piper can clean out our craft cupboard in a few days time. Miles is as sweet as ever. He is getting pretty close to sitting up without support and he is so ready to begin rice cereal. Every time we are eating he stops what he is doing and focuses in on our mouths. The kid likes to eat! Happy belated valentine's day.

No comments: