Monday, February 22, 2010

a second of your time please

I know everyone gets sick and tired hearing about our kid, but when you get as bored as we do it is the only stop the fun train makes in this town. If you think you think you can muster up a 1:28 the payoff is close to the end but the whole thing is worth while... and forgive the camera because I couldn't help but take part in the activities! -Broc

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This video was so worth my time.

Teach your daughter to Car Dance right now. For. Real.

Jenny said...

was Piper copying you two, or is she just naturally gifted! so cute!

Patty said...

I loved it and can't wait to see more. And since you figured out how to get the video on your blog we all are going to be expecting more. And yes Mom, Piper is that naturally gifted. You need to take that show on the road (down South would be best)!

Spread hope Now said...

That was priceless! She is so adorable!!!

Xmwjdjdj said...

The girl's got moves. I hope she invites me to prom, we'll tear it up!

Meredyth said...

That made my day! Was she raising the roof at one point? Sooooo cute!

Unknown said...

That's good stuff right up in there. Thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

I just keep watching this! You better not let her out of the house till she's 30!

Michele said...

She's got way more rhythm--strapped in a high chair--than I do on the dance floor. She's a natural. :)

Grandma Barnes said...

Pretty impressive, she can eat and bust a move at the same time. She's surely Grandma's girl.

Sara B said...

I'm almost in tears watching that beautiful performance. She will make a dainty little ballerina some day! Ok- maybe not, but her and Jake would be the best dance crew ever!