Monday, February 1, 2010

Paper Fun


In the past Broc & I wouldn't concern ourselves with silly holidays like Valentines Day, but I've decided for Piper sake this year will be different. The truth is, I relish at the opportunity to get out my pretty selection of card stock & create something lovely. With that said, Piper and I spent the morning gussying up the house with paper hearts & valentines. We both enjoyed the change of activities very much. It might be time to dust off this old hobby of mine.

5 comments:

brocolote said...

yeah i think i fixed it, don't say that i'm not only a master of all the internet but also the best husband you are going to have to try to kill off

Unknown said...

Hey,I'm glad to hear you're going to get into decorating for the holidays. It is tons of fun, take it from someone who knows.
We will be excited to see some of your creations, when we see you in a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

You guys are soo cute! Your a good mom!

Sara said...

That must be part of the fun of having a girl. I'm pretty sure Jake would have mostly enjoyed tearing the little hearts to bits!!

Patty said...

I love the angle on this photo and I look forward to seeing your house decorated. Oh, good job on putting up your photo gallery.