Sunday, July 29, 2012

FOUR!

Today is Piper's 4th Birthday. That's right, count them. Broc and I are regularly amazed that we've come this far without damaging one, let alone two children. I am so thankful for Piper. She is very loving, so smart and best of all the finniest kid I know.  My opinion is biased I realize, but I really think she is sometimes!
I wanted to find a way to celebrate this special morning before church, so I decided on making her a very colorful, sprinkley (Piper's word) breakfast in bed. It went so well, that we may have to make it a birthday tradition.
On a side note, Piper has been telling me for months now that she is going to try to do a somersault when she turns four. As though the courage required is going to magically appear at the ripe age of four. While we were getting ready to go this morning, I asked her if she could show me her somersault now. She replied "I think *long pause* when I'm five"
Happy birthday my sweet Piper Joy.




2 comments:

Patty said...

I'm looking forward to the somersault video next year. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, big girl! What fun pancakes! I want them...