Sunday, April 22, 2012

Farm Day

I heard something about a "farm day" and immediately decided we are doing that! A local cattle company that I only know about because they sell me eggs at our beloved farmers market, invited all the children out to see what it's like on a farm. We had the real experience, but I'm pretty sure Piper thinks all farms are complete with a bouncy house. We met up with some new friends who have a little girl Piper's age and two older boys. Highlight of the day: Piper stepped in fecal matter and talked about it for a good 20 minutes. "I stepped in poop and now there is poop on my shoe. My mom tried to clean up the poop with a wipe, but we have to wash them when we get home. It was cow poop and it's on my shoe..."



















































































































































































































































































Miles was pooped after farm day. ( :

1 comment:

Patty said...

Looks like Miles had almost as much fun as Piper. Almost, because he didn't step in poop to make the experience official.