Our morning was spent dying Easter eggs. Piper is quite good with eggs. She is aware of how delicate they are and can even crack an egg perfectly while helping me in the kitchen. Honestly!
We look forward to presenting our finished designs, but for now the eggs are drying.
I'm realizing how difficult it is to relay Easter's meaning to Kids. Thankfully Piper has awesome sunday school teachers. On our way home from Church, she reminded us of what happened on Palm Sunday. When Piper talks or sings about Jesus in such a way that a child does, I feel so incredibly humbled. I'm filled with this unworthy, ridiculous, sickening plea for her to someday know the grace that she sings about. I'm ending this post with a heavy sigh, because her fate is out of my control and I know it's better off that way.


1 comment:
Hey Pipes, looks like you are really taking your time to make the Easter eggs look just perfect. Good Job! I bet they will be beautiful. Way to train that little artist Mom :-)
Post a Comment