Miles is a very cheerful baby and also a very curious one. If I am holding something, he wants to be holding it more. At this age, I remember Piper being a little more of an observer and a little less hands on. Also, she was a little more reserved when it came to giving out smiles. It's great fun to notice these subtle differences in their personalities.
I've given up grains, not for lent or anything. Also refined sugars and dairy. The muffins are made with almond flour, which I've really grown to enjoy over the last 15 days. What am I eating? Grass fed meats, eggs, vegetables galore, fruit, nuts and seeds, and a few other things as well. I never ever thought I could go without cheese for this long, but I don't even miss it. My goal is to avoid foods that are processed and to eat food that is wholesome. I'm not totally crazy. Once in awhile indulgences don't bother me, but for the most part this is what I am doing. I will let you know how it plays out. So far I feel more energetic (even though someone still wakes me up 4 times a night) and I fit into all my pre-Miles clothes. Yipee!


2 comments:
Finally a new picture of Mr Miles, can't wait to see the kids face to face. Also to try some of your new recipes made from almond flour. See you this weekend.
Love to all, xxooxxoo
Oh the adventures of having a boy begins, how wonderful!
Post a Comment