Yesterday we went to a children's art fair here in Savannah. They had an entire square filled with craft stations for little ones. Piper loves to craft out, so naturally she was skipping from station to station ready to take on the next art project. She even helped to create her own indian get up.Miles is beginning to smile and coo regularly. He loves to spend time looking at us and we love it too. Piper sings him her favorite songs and welcomes him during book time. She has had a new found love for her baby doll since Miles has been born. She cares for her baby, while I care for Miles. It is very sweet and I am so grateful that she has adjusted this well. We are still sleeping very little and feeding Miles a whole lot, but hopefully these things will sort themselves out in the weeks to come. For now I am fervently praying for more ZZZs...
1 comment:
Pretty cute Indian Squaw, the Cowboys better watch out. Lots of Hugs and Kisses to all.
Love from Momma Barnes
Post a Comment