We lucked out having met Sarah Ayer. She is a photography student at Savannah College of Art & Design whose focus is children. She seems to like Piper, because she has used her in a few photo shoots for class projects. This girl is baby crazy, in the best of ways! We asked her to take some pictures of Miles, and she gladly accepted. Thank you Sarah!Miles is growing and growing. In fact at his 1 month appointment he had gained double the normal amount. They even told us that he was overeating and to try keep him from eating as often. He has officially grown out of Newborn size baby clothes and is moving up in the world.
I'm happy to add Piper is potty trained!! Finally! She is a self sufficient potty machine. We even leave the house in undies. We have yet to master sleeping without a diaper, but we are well on our way.
Thanksgiving is 3 short weeks away and since we are not heading home, I am making dinner for about 8 adults. I have never cooked a thanksgiving feast. Turkey tips anyone?



2 comments:
Wow you posted on Friday and I just now caught this. Those are some great pics of some gorgeous kids! :)
Your pics are beautiful! I love keeping up with you guys via the blog!
Post a Comment