This is a scrumptious pesto and fontina sandwich at my new favorite hang out, Back in the Day Bakery. After Piper and I devoured a few bites, we decided it's deliciousness was worthy of a snap shot before the whole thing took residence in our bellies. This little bakery has excellent coffee, treats, and sandwiches, but they are famous for their Old Fashioned Cupcake. Yum! They even have bowls full of retro cupcake toppers, which is where the ballerina came from.
Piper quietly entertained herself for almost 2 hours of coffee time with a new friend. What an incredible little girl she is. Although, we've certainly had our moments, I feel beyond blessed to have such a bang-up kid.

2 comments:
I wish I lived by a cupcake store. Well maybe that wouldn't be the best thing for me, so go eat a few cupcakes for me!
Yum! Looks and sounds like a fun and wonderful place. I like the retro style. I'm glad you two went out for a fun visit with a new friend. :)
Post a Comment