Monday, March 21, 2011

Keep'n It Simple

this is to meet your video needs...

one of the beach!





















one of our family dance offs



Love broc

4 comments:

Patty said...

I love the windup before Piper spins! Thanks for meeting our video needs.

Momma Barnes said...

Great video clips and thanks for making sure we get regular updates on what is happening in Savannah. Love you guys and see you at Easter.

Unknown said...

I'm so sad I couldn't see the beach video. The dance off was impressive though!! I would have liked to see the other competitors, even though I'm sure they couldn't touch those sweet moves. ;). Love you all!

Unknown said...

Ah, finally I was able to view the beach video :) Couldn't see it on my phone. Beautiful!! My favorite part is the finale when she smooshes the final part of the castle by sitting on it - makes me laugh every time - lolololol.