I did it! I figured out how to make my photos BIG without effecting the quality. It is probably something silly easy for a nerd like my husband, but hot dog, it's an accomplishment for me!I wish you all could come with Piper and I to story time at our local library. Kids from ages 0 to 3 years meet in a pastel "play house" in the corner of the children's section. Piper LOVES story time and I love to take her, because the children are hilarious! Story lady reads three to five toddler appropriate books, but sings and dances in between. The 2 and 3 year olds sing each song with all the vigor and zeal they can muster from their tiny little diaphragms. Piper, of course is the exception. She will clap with a nervous grin throughout the singing, but if some baby gets in her way while a story is being read, well watch out baby.
This week we are practicing with scissors (plastic, don't worry) and working on valentines.
2 comments:
Cute pictures and the story about Piper made me laugh. She is such a bookworm! Also, maybe you could shar your knowledge of how to make pictures bigger, because mine are always so small!
How delightful! Love the pics and stories. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment