Monday, January 24, 2011

Just a Typical Day

It's been awhile, yes I know. I have been slacking on the blog front, but I bring many fun snap shots to make up for it. Allow me to narrate.

This is the most fun ever!
This is the worst. Fix my chalk so we can get back to most fun.
Let's mess up the neighbors sidewalk art.
They'll never know it was me...
Chalk on my face? Shut it down.
Run
They'll never catch me.
Peace offering. Bubbles!
1, 2, 12, 29... phew
Leave it to the professionals, Baby.
At least 36 more under dogs, Mom.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous, marvelous, delightful!! Thanks for the super fun photo update. Cute! Now...any update on this kids parents?? :)

Patty said...

Man, I wish I was having that much fun with you guys! I think our kid is trying to run and play...he's just not getting anywhere yet.

Xmwjdjdj said...

My friend Piper is growing up! Great pictures Sam. Tell her I said hello.