Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is a blog

Piper is anticipating giving someone a tour. She continues to tell us, "this is the shower... here is the refrigerator... that is a light." It's good word practice I suppose, but it's getting old. I know a window when I see a window kid, heck I told you that was a window.


Front Door
I am crazy about the colors, perhaps because the're slightly off and not quite matching.

Dining Room
also called the Sunny Room
We actually eat together in here, breakfast even. The amount of light that comes in is so refreshing.



Playroom
Soon to be my craft room as well. It's nice and big with loads of natural light.
With Piper's play things in the same space, I'll be forced to clean up after myself, which is actually a good thing. I Can't wait to make some things.


1 comment:

Patty said...

What more could we ask for, pictures of the new house and Piper?! Well we would love to see pictures of the new Southern living couple too.