Monday, November 15, 2010

Coffee and a Book Room

We've arrived! Though we haven't had much of a chance to scope it out, Savannah is lovely. Broc, who is very much attached to his Michigan roots, has already told me that he may want to stick around for awhile. Checking out more of Savannah is high on our list, but for now, we are cooped up inside gradually cleaning, unpacking and organizing. Who would have thought that this would be such a chore! We have only one room that feels complete enough to snap a photograph.



I call this room the Coffee and a Book Room (and maybe a little yoga).
Thank you Ed and Pam for helping us with the move!
More to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - thanks for the post :) I had been patiently waiting with great excitement, but not wanting to bug you b/c I know the unpacking is the worst part of moving. Where'd you get that chair? and that console table thingy? Looks great in there.

Patty said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of your lovely new home.