On our way home from church Sunday, we passed Forsyth Park. A few families had spread out blankets on the grass and played picnic, while others came to let their dogs or kids loose to run freely. This morning Piper and I jumped in the car for a whole 3 minute drive to Forsyth. It is a beautiful park indeed. 30 acres of green grass, playgrounds, a cafe (where they serve ice cream!) and of course history, as it was created in the 1840's.

Confederate Memorial Statue

Piper trying to climb the Confederate Memorial Statue and get me arrested.

Francis S. Bartow




Forsyth Park Fountain

4 comments:
Unlimited parks all at your fingertips! Could you guys be any cuter (perhaps if Mom got herself in a photo too)?
don't you love the Spanish moss? What a great place to live! Enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving
It looks gorgeous! If I ever had to leave Texas, I wouldn't mind giving Georgia a try. I love the history and the old feel of it!
I would like to play in a park with Piper.
Post a Comment