Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite


Piper is getting over yet another cold. It's strange how often she is ill, considering we are the only people she hangs out with. I suppose that's just how kids do. We had a 50 degree day, which we really needed after being cooped up with germy germs. Piper and I spent a majority of the day playing outside with a ball, bubbles & a kite. As you can see, the kite needed a little pep talk.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo - updates two days in a row. What more could I ask for. Looks like the rest of the week is s'posed to be nice weather there too, so hopefully you can whip that kite into shape and maybe meet a few people.
Hey Patty, how do I get my pic to show up by my comments? :)

Patty said...

We could all use a pep talk from Piper, she is so wise at her age, "I zebra, I zebra!"

Grandma Barnes said...

Good to hear you guys were able to get outside for some fresh air. Glad Pipes is feeling better and I will expect to see daily postings with pics.