
I am unable to get my hands on our only working camera due to a certain someone, who's name I won't mention. This person who Piper calls Dad takes video and photos for a living, leaving me with nothing to catch the precious moments of our daughter's existence... Thank you dear for puting food on the table, but no thanks for snuffing out post product, while the demand for more is high. Although this picture is not new material, it's a favorite of mine; a much smaller, quieter, balder version of Piper.
3 comments:
Well, thanks for that, but we want to know what you're up to also! How's life in MO?
Get that sweet husband of yours to get you a camera! As Christa said, we want news also!
Well the demand is high, but I will read anything you post. So thank you for continuing to persevere when you don't have the tools to capture the precious moments.
Post a Comment