Friday, June 6, 2014

Winding Down

Evenings can be chaotic with three needing dinner, baths, bedtime snacks, snuggles, homework approval, milk, books, more snuggles, etc... Thankfully the added hours of daylight hasn't affected our 7:00 bedtime. One of the ways we wind down is by watching a show with the kids. Miles is all about PBS's Curious George. There's the occasional Wallykazam, but George is the front runner. I try not to abuse screen time, but I have to say I am extremely grateful that my [big] kids can relax and focus on a show. Jeb, being too small for such distractions spends his time roaming around the house, looking for our vacuum. I have to put it away quickly after each use because he will chew on the chord or pull it over on himself. Crawling and pulling up has come too soon and unfortunately the injuries have begun. When the vacuum is out of site, he will settle for a piece of paper to chew on. Jeb, Jeb, Jeb... Piper is finishing up her kindergarten year and we couldn't be happier with her success and our overall experience. Now she can be my little helper all summer long. Yes!





No comments: