I felt a bit silly the other morning trying to banish bunnies from our garden, like Mr. McGregor stomping around in my slippers. With much help from the grandparents, we have a nice sized vegetable and herb Garden right outside our family room window. Anytime we go out to water and tend to our plants, Piper picks a few sprigs of mint and basil to munch on. She's a bit of a bunny herself now. Miles has little interest in vegetables (unless hidden in spaghetti and meat sauce), so he will quickly turn away from anything green I offer. I'm hopping some of Piper will rub off on him, but I think he'd prefer it if we raised cattle for slaughter. He's a meat loving man. After having Miles, I'm beginning to see the weight of nature over nurture. Many things cannot be taught, like his OBSESSION with automobiles or his outgoing personality. By Gods design he is so different from Piper and I am so blessed to have them both. It makes me wonder what's coming next. Our new little person will be here in 9 short weeks. In fact, our scheduled c-section is set for August 26th. Yikes! 






No comments:
Post a Comment