Autumn in Michigan is beautiful! I'm telling you, these snap shots don't even do it justice. This splendor lasts only a few short weeks, but it is breathtaking. This is my favorite time of year for the color, the extra layers, the cider and donuts. Even the everyday things are better. For instance a good cup of coffee is so much more enjoyable when your hands are chilled and a breath of cool air feels fresh and crisp in your lungs. I've missed this, can you tell?
We took the kiddos to a local apple orchard a few weeks ago. Piper and Miles played on this train for the longest time. Fun fun fun followed by donuts and pumpkin picking. Oh and by the way, that squirrel is waiting to use the porta potty.









1 comment:
I will miss the fall weather while we are in Texas, it's a shame Texans will not see it here. So thank you for posting photos of the loveliness, including your lovely kiddos!
Post a Comment