Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update

For over a month now I've been watching a baby girl 3 days a week. She is an outstanding baby who is completely entertained by Piper. It's been a privilege to get to know this family better and an honor that they feel so comfortable leaving their daughter with me. Though it's not a full time job, it leaves me me feeling busy and worn out. Pregnancy might have something to do with that as well. I hope to get a boost of energy soon here, but for now blogging is not high on my To Do list.
In mist of having a baby around, I've decided that there is never going to be a convenient time to potty train Piper, so we've been at it for 2 days nows. This is what I'm learning: training paints are too similar to diapers, so they aren't affective, potty training is messy go figure, so roll up the rugs and lastly, there will be many accidents before successes. Our hope is that she'll be a potty pro before her 3rd birthday.
Other updates are that we are slowly working on our baby boy's room, still pondering name options, possibly planning a trip to the Jacksonville zoo or a sea turtle hospital/exhibit, and my mom is coming to visit next month. Woo hoo! 
Here are some fun shots from our last day at the beach.

No comments: