Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beach Day!


















































































































What beautiful, warm weather we've been having. We've been meaning to take a trip to the beach, so yesterday we traveled 25 minutes to Tybee Island. We have been informed by the locals, that Tybee beaches are the nicest around here, and we were not disappointed. We spent the day making sand castles with Piper and watching Pelicans swoop down into the ocean. Broc and I agreed that we could get used to this lifestyle for awhile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, those are awesome pics. Looks like a fun, relaxing day. I'll admit, I'm a bit envious. But hey, almost all the snow is melted up here; except for the 12 ft piles formed by the plows. :)

Patty said...

Micah and I visited Tybee several times when we lived over there, it is quite lovely. But you better get lots of beach time now because once summer comes it gets really busy!