
Broc is thirty years
OLD today. Did I place an emphasis on the word old? My mistake. Doughnuts were our celebratory cake since there are only 3 of us, and since we 3 like doughnuts.

Broc maintained this face throughout the day. He is utterly elated to be thirty, and to be allotted an all day no nagging game pass. That's right, his Birthday wish was to play video games and computer games for an entire day, which he did and still is. I have served him meals, kissed him on the cheek and praised his pretend victories like a good little wife. Despite all my goofing on him, I do love my husband. He is a wonderful man and I am so blessed to have him in my life.
I made him this card to prove it.

Piper gladly helped her dad with the daunting task of opening presents. She said "Happy Birthday Daddy" approximately thirty times today, because she thinks birthdays are fantastic!
It rained all morning, so before bed Piper and I spent some time outside looking for puddles to stomp in.
Happy Birthday Broc!
1 comment:
I hope Broc's day was full of many gaming victories! Indeed, what could be better than a day playing with Micah and having you and Piper?
Post a Comment