After Piper's peed my pants expression having seen Grandma & Grandpa come through the door, the first words were something like "have presents for me." Oh my.
Shortly after my in-laws arrived, Ed got to fixing our car and Pam got right to the entertaining. Broc and I on the other hand, put on our dancing shoes, for we had a Dining Out to attend. It was your typical formal event with a speech and a sit down meal. We left before the real party began on the dance floor.
Although the boys spent a major part of the weekend practicing mechanics, we had a nice time being with family. We even managed to squeeze in a soccer game (followed by ice cream of course).
4 comments:
Broc is surely blinded by your beauty!
Indeed. I told him to move into my shade, but he prefers to look directly into the sun... dork
You two look beautiful! Ok Samantha, I want my jaw wired shut, where do I sign up?
Broc looks like he's about to challenge somebody to fisticuffs.
Post a Comment