My posts are far, few and in between first, because I can't shake this lazy feeling & second, there is really not much to tell. Most of you already know that Broc's orders will be taking us to Savannah, GA in November. We feel as though we really lucked out with such a gig. We will be moments from the ocean, which will be quite a new thing. We may have to take up surfing, or not. Nonetheless, we are excited and thankful to have an opportunity like this. Here are some photos on this sunny day. It's hard to believe that Piper will be 2 years old in just a few months. I've enjoyed being her mother so much, she is my delight.
3 comments:
Cute, cute! Congratulations on your new post! Great area.
I agree- cute cute cute!! What's with the first pic- was it crazy hair day there? It's supposed to be 80 here today. I think I'll get out my blow up pool too!
I wish I had a pool, oh wait I do. Now all I need are some friends to play with, Piper come back! Which means of course you will have to bring your mom too.
Post a Comment